Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Funny Day


Phoebe and I can laugh for hours about everything and nothing. I was studying for a test but Phoebe had nothing to do so she was distracting me all night. Since I stink at focusing this happens quite a bit and it gets really funny. We seriously giggle way too much. We made face book videos, had face book wars, made fun of people, laughed about funny boy stories, chatted with Hannah, invited people over, and made fun of each other. This whole time I was trying to be productive when in reality who was I kidding I didn't do squatt.


Just a funny tid bit of our night...mhmm..this is what I am talking about. We basically always are in a war.



Phoebe Davis

Phoebe Davis BY THE WAY
HAVE FUN ON YOUR DATE TOMORROW

Yesterday at 8:38pm · · · See Wall-to-Wall
Phoebe Davis

Phoebe Davis OMG why cant i see your pictures?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
you're so secretive

Yesterday at 8:38pm · · · See Wall-to-Wall

Abby Read can this day please be over already!

Yesterday at 5:14pm · ·
Phoebe Davis
Phoebe Davis
what are you talking about?! we're having a greaatt time! i mean like you ate all my milanos. we're talking about funny things... yea its a great time
Yesterday at 8:36pm ·
Abby Read
Yesterday at 9:31pm ·
Lincoln Gardner
Lincoln Gardner
Abby and Phoebe, stop fighting. When are we going to have another dinner date? I'm willing to walk into the Cannon anytime you want.
Yesterday at 9:32pm ·
Phoebe Davis
Phoebe Davis
its CANON. and you're a thief
Yesterday at 9:48pm ·
Lincoln Gardner
Lincoln Gardner
Wow, you're mean to Abby, Lauren, and now me? You're no longer invited to dine @ the Canon with Abby and me.
Yesterday at 10:12pm ·
Phoebe Davis
Phoebe Davis
i am not mean to you abby or lauren... and abby is busy with dates every night this week. so idk. looks like its just me and you!
Yesterday at 10:13pm ·
Phoebe Davis
Phoebe Davis
with different people for every night.
Yesterday at 10:14pm ·
Phoebe Davis
Phoebe Davis
she gets busy
Yesterday at 10:14pm ·
Abby Read
Abby Read
are you talking about me?? or you?
Yesterday at 10:20pm ·
Phoebe Davis
Phoebe Davis
very funny. im not the one who gets kicked out of dances because im too scandalousss.... and hooks up with people the night they got their wisdom teeth out!
Yesterday at 10:23pm ·
Lincoln Gardner
Lincoln Gardner
Did you hook up with North Carolina or California?
Yesterday at 10:28pm ·
Phoebe Davis
Yesterday at 10:32pm ·
Abby Read
Abby Read
ha ha NO. love you both goodybe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment