Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chocolate Oreos?


I needed a destressatizerrrrr. Soo I turn to oreos. Some people think it's a joke that I can eat a whole box to myself in less than a day. I know it's really gross! I was thinking about this last night. I haven't worked out in a long time. I have eaten buttloads of crap. I am going to Mexico in 3 weeks. and it's spring time shorts and swimming suit season. That's nice that I'm going to look my worst. The one thing Phoebe and I were craving last night were double stuffed oreos. Me, being the nice roomate that I am, (jk I had to go to the car to get my computer charger), when to the creamery to get them. I got there the line was massive and they were OUT. Since when does that happen with oreos. So, since I was still craving them I bought chocolate ones. They were preeeeetty good not bad not bad and now they are basically half way gone. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment